* USB OTG
Other Features :
1. MIUI Desktop
* Widgets and apps are displayed together on the desktop.
* Long-pressing the desktop lets the user rearrange and add widgets, and organize their apps.
* An app can simply be dragged to the top of the screen (where a rubbish bin will appear) to uninstall it.
* There are 8 different screen transitions which can be applied at the touch of a button.
* The T9 Smart-dialer can search for contacts by name, by phone number, and even lists results based on how often you call them.
* By default, no apps installed from the Android market can monitor users' phone activity.
* Currently, there are over 200,000 phone number codes known to MIUI. These are updated frequently.
* A contact can be added at any time;
* It is simple to send a message to an entire group;
* Users can make use of websites, email addresses and phone numbers in a message simply by tapping them;
* There are many pre-written messages for all occasions available to users.
* Easy searching of contacts;
* Simple to add a new contact;
* Advanced group-management;
* Users can set large images (full photos) as a contact's display image.
5. Themes and Appearance
* Super-fast applying of themes;
* Themes can be applied as a whole, or the user can mix and match different parts from different themes;
* There are many customizable components, including the ringtone, wallpaper, and fonts.
* Opens fast so you don't miss that photo opportunity.
* A myriad of new features including Continuous shooting, Timers, special effects, and ISO adjustment.
* Sleek and smooth image browsing - much faster than normal Android;
* Users can browse images either by album or in 'Folder-View'.
* A huge online music resource is available at the tap of a button;
* Lyrics, album art, and track ID3 information can be edited right from within the app;
* Gestures and shaking are supported, allowing the user to change track without looking at the screen;
* Sleep mode allows the music to be switched off after a set amount of time without any user action
* All important controls (such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Brightness) are acessible from within the Notification bar. Just drag it down, tap the 'Controls' tab and you have access to twelve of the most commonly used settings.
10. MIUI apps
* MIUI supports online backups and storage;
* MIUI AppShare and MIUI Marketplace allow users to discover new apps and download them with a single tap;
* MIUI AppShare will notify the user when installed apps have updated.
-CPU:Qualcomm dragon APQ8064 1.5GHz Quad core, GPU Adreno 320
-OS: Dual OS, Android OS V4.1+ MIUI V4
-Brand Name:MIUI M2
-Display Size:4.3 Inch
-Screen Color:160K Colors
-Resolution: 1280*720 pixels
-Sim Card: Single sim single standby
-Screen Type:IPS Capacitive touch screen
-Band:2G,GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz;3G,WCDMA 850/900/2100MHz
-GPS,WiFi,Android Market,Opera Mini,eBuddy,Facebook,FM Radio,MSN,Video Recorder,MMS, Calendar,Calculator,Tasks,Alarm clock,World clock,Currency converter,Stopwatch,Handwriting,E-book
-Sensor type: CMOS
-Input: Handwrite /Keypad
-WIFI:Yes,wireless 802.11 b/g
-Multi-touch:Yes,5 points touch
-GPS:Yes,support A-GPS and GPS Glonass
-Dimensions:126 X 62 X 10.2 mm
-Bluetooth:Bluetooth 4.0, Bluetooth HID
-Camera/Picture Resolution:Dual Camera,the front camera is 2.0 and back camera is 8.0 Mega pixels
-Language:English, Simplified Chinese,Traditional Chinese Only
-Video File Format:3GP,MPEG4
-Earphone Port:3.5mm earphone
-Audio File Format:MP3/WAV/AMR/AWB
-Image File Format:JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/GIF
-Others: Electronic compass,gravity sensor, light sensor,distance sensor ,3D accelerated
1 * xiaomi phone
1 * battery
1 * charger
1 * data cable
1 * user guide booklet
Xiaomi M2 giftbox is able to bear 150KG©WOW,is it true©